Irrigation System Installation That Saves Water
Koch & Associates provides professional irrigation system installation for California property owners who are rethinking the way they use water.
The drought may have eased, but water conservation is now a way of life in our state. If you have gone a couple years without a professional review of your current watering methods, reassessing how you irrigate could result in much lower utility bills and a better-looking landscape.
A state-of-the-art irrigation system installed by Koch & Associates gives unprecedented control over your watering habits. Remarkable advances in technology include the ability to monitor outdoor conditions, detect and stop leaks, and even program your system from a remote device.
Upgrade Your Irrigation System with These Products
Koch & Associates uses these water-saving products to upgrade your irrigation system. Installation is relatively fast and most homeowners experience a positive return on investment within a few months.
- Smart controllers. Modern controllers implement sensors that gather data from outdoor conditions. Information such as soil moisture, wind and sun exposure is used by the system to determine the amount of water your landscape needs at any particular time. You can adjust watering schedules by accessing controllers remotely via a smartphone app.
- Water-saving sprinklers. Special nozzles deliver large droplets of water to your grass or plants. The heavier droplets reach plant and grass roots quickly, before they can evaporate.
- Drip irrigation. Instead of conventional sprinklers, a water-conserving drip irrigation system directly irrigates the plant, minimizing evaporation.
Benefits of Installing an Irrigation System
Customized irrigation system installation by Koch & Associates professionals benefits you several ways:
- Improved water efficiency. You can greatly reduce or eliminate water waste with modern irrigation technology. As a result, you may experience a significant reduction in your water bills.
- Healthier plants and lawn. Improved coverage in each zone means your landscape receives the exact amount of water it needs, so your property looks consistently beautiful all year long.
- Automatic adjustments. There is no need to hit the rain button or manually increase water on days with hot weather. Your new irrigation system automatically adapts to existing moisture conditions and seasonal changes.
At Koch & Associates, we provide irrigation system installation for homeowners in Menlo Park, Los Gatos, San Ramon, and Saratoga.
We work quickly and can complete most upgrades within a day or two. Call 510-490-0487 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.