Your Guide to Hiring a Landscape Contractor in the Palo Alto Area
Experience and Track Record are Essential Indicators of Quality
An attractive landscape enhances your lifestyle and boosts the value of your home. The first step to achieving this is selecting trusted professionals to work on your property. A company known for its experience, quality workmanship and a clean track record will deliver the best results. At Koch & Associates, we turn your dreams into reality with a breathtaking outdoor space you will enjoy for years to come. To make an informed decision about hiring a landscape contractor in Palo Alto, consider the aspects listed below.
5 Tips for Selecting the Right Landscape Designer and Installer
Protect your investment by asking questions that will help you weed out unreliable contractors.
- Industry licenses: Make sure the firm you select has a state-approved landscaping license. Additional certifications or memberships to professional organizations are a bonus. Koch is a California licensed landscape contractor. We also have a licensed landscape architect on our team.
- Liability insurance: This protects you in the event of worker injury or any damage to your property. Accidents and injuries resulting from poor workmanship or negligence are not uncommon if you have amateurs doing the job. The ensuing insurance claims could put your assets at risk.
- Company background: How long a company has been in business can give you an idea of their reputation in the industry. It also helps ensure it is a valid and reliable firm.
- Demonstrated experience: Ask for references from clients and other professionals they have done similar projects with in the past.
- Written contracts: Ensure that the overall scope, cost and any discounts are in your written contract. Ask how they will handle any changes to the original plan. Working with our team, you will receive a detailed blueprint and installation estimate based on our discussion and site analysis, with options for custom landscape enhancements. You can review the plan and ask for changes if required.
Choose an Experienced Landscaping Company
The right landscape construction contractor can make things easy and satisfying for you. Leverage our expertise in plant selection, lawn replacement, water features, stone work, seating and irrigation systems to make your property stand out.
We serve homeowners across the Bay Area including in Saratoga, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Los Gatos and San Ramon, CA with quality workmanship and exceptional customer service
Contact us online to book a discovery meeting before hiring a landscape contractor in the Palo Alto area.